The RoboRumble Executive Committee is a NEW leadership opportunity for high school student volunteers. Volunteers will help elementary school students design, build and program LEGO robots in anticipation of an action-packed battle. From working with younger students to building a battlefield using Fab Lab equipment, volunteers build technical skills and countless leadership skills throughout the program.
Why join THE ROBORUMBLE COMMITTEE?
- Work on a close-knit team
- Learn how to build and program robots
- Build leadership, technical and life skills
- Inspire the next generation to explore STEAM
- Help the Fab Lab design a NEW competition!
- Earn community service hours
- Become part of the Fab Lab family and meet likeminded friends
Interested in joining the LEGO RoboRumble committee and helping bring a NEW competition to life? Applications open annually at the beginning of the school year. In the meantime, get started by helping out in a support role! Click here to complete a volunteer application today.
2023-24 roborumble EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE