2021 RC Car Registration is NOW OPEN. Limited spots available due to COVID-19. Register ASAP to reserve your spot!
Registration will close February 3 or when all spots are filled.
Workshops will run every weekend from Feb 12-April 17. Workshops are held Fridays 5-7pm, Saturdays 8:30am-10:30am & 11:00am-1pm and Sundays 8:30am-10:30am & 11:00am-1pm. More information on workshops will be provided during orientation sessions (Feb 5-7).
RC Car COVID-19 Policies
The total number of teams will be limited this year.
- All current COVID-19 Fab Lab policies stand.
- Temperatures will be taken for all participants prior to entering the lab. If a temperature is above 100.4, the participant is required to leave the premises.
- Face coverings are highly encouraged, but not required, for participants under age 12. All participants over age 12 must wear a face covering while in the lab.
- Workshops will be limited to 4 teams to allow for proper distancing. Teams MUST sign up to attend workshops, NO walk-ins will be permitted.
- Only student team members may attend workshops. No parents/guardians are permitted to attend and must drop off their child at the main entrance.
- Social distancing will be prioritized.
- All lab equipment will be cleaned and sanitized prior to use and between workshops.
- Face coverings are required by ALL attendees.
- Each team may invite ONE adult to attend the live race day event. A livestream of the event will be available for online viewing by other parties. (Please note: This policy may change as we learn about new COVID-19 developments.)
- In an effort to reduce crowding, judging will be held the day before the race (Friday, April 16). Teams will sign up for a timeslot and meet with judges in person or by Zoom. More information on this modification will be provided at orientation.